1. Internship opportunity with the Office of Member of Parliament, East Delhi
The office is looking for intelligent and highly dedicated people who can contribute constructively during the course of internship. Program aims at giving all round exposure of Political Governance to the students. Interns will be awarded certificates after successful completion of the course.
Innovation in Constituency Management
Public Policy Research
Field Visits and Survey Activity
Duration: 12th June to 29th July 2017
Location: East Delhi
Eligibility Criteria: Undergrad or Post Graduate student
Last Date to Apply: 7th June 2017
to know the previous internship experience
2. If you are interested in working with Youth Futures International UMI Program from June 8-25 in Ahmedabad, here is a short term job opportunity and it pays very well. Contact MJ: +91-9913201839
3. BRICS International Forum is inviting Interns for Report writing, content writing, I.T., Website Managing, Marketing, Photography, Blog Writers, Posters/Banners Designers, Letter Writing. Interested participants can fill out the online form and candidates will be shortlisted according to their responses. LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION is 9th JUNE 2017
DETAILS OF INTERNSHIP:- https://goo.gl/iPVMyH
REGISTRATION LINK:- https://goo.gl/xdu5h4
4. Applications for #UpTech6 are now open! Apply by June 11 to take your #datadriven startup to the next level: https://www.f6s.com/uptech6
5. GHCI 17 Student Scholarships
The Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) conference is a great opportunity for women students to gain inspiration and get guidance for a career in technology. You could also be getting your first job or internship with one of the leading global technology companies, right here at GHCI 17.
We are offering a number of GHCI 17 Student Scholarships for the conference in Bangalore to be held from November 16 to 17, 2017. GHCI Scholarships are awarded to deserving female graduates in the final year of their degree course, post-graduate and PhD students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds. The Scholarship gives the recipient the opportunity to attend the GHCI conference and includes the full conference registration fee and meals. For outstation students, who do not reside in Bangalore, travel (by train/bus/air) will be reimbursed up to a maximum of Rs. 2,250 and accommodation arrangements will also be made.
Scholarship recipients get access to GHCI’s Student Career Fair (for women students only), where bright and dynamic students can meet top recruiters from global technology companies. Students can explore internships as well as full-time job opportunities.
The GHCI 17 Student Scholarships are limited, so apply soon at: https://ghcindia.anitaborg.org/ghci-17-student-scholarships/